Sasivekalu Ganesha Temple, Hampi, is a giant monolithic statue of Lord Ganesha. It is one of the popular attractions in Hampi. The statue is 2.4 metres (8 feet) tall. The shrine is located on the southern foothill of the Hemakuta Hill.
The history of the statue of Sasivekalu Ganesha dates back to the 16th century. According to an inscription found near the statue, the pavilion that houses the statue was built in 1506 AD. It was constructed by a merchant from Chandragiri (a place in present day Andhra Pradesh) in memory of the then king of Vijayanagara, Narasimha II.